Please click

ARTISTS :: MUSIC :: PHOTOS :: BIZ :: LINKS :: SITE PICKS
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MeachOffline
   Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 13, 2009 - 10:31 AM

What's good Everybody??? This is Meach and I'm a emcee/songwriter out of Central California. I've been lookin for a site like this for a hot Min now and I'm glad I found it. Like many of us, hip hop and myself has had a long love affair. I'm product of the NWA/Tha Click/Death Row era. I've always wrote rhymes and spit for the homies goin back to grade school and I just recently got into performing. In fact the first time I performed live was out in KC(gotta love the hiphop heads out here). As a Cali boy I've always got them lame ass "You know Mac Dre" questions and is CA and KC funkin? Stuff like that. But I will say and always say, "Bitch if you didn't know, KC is tha Town - Yada Whoa" So I'm lookin for a DJ, Beatmakers and anyone interested creating some more than some of the stuff of the airwaves(Fuck tha radio -cept that Magic 107.3). Holla at me adn if possible hook ya boy up with the spots for Open Mics out here(it's kinda dry sometimes) Big shotouts to Big Swytch, Tha Juggaknot and all them 559 boys. I see ya..........

Check out my old stuff at Myspace.com/macmeach

Reply with quote Back to top
NRG
   Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 17, 2009 - 09:46 AM

welcome to the site Meach. join some of the convos, post an event (yes even if its Cali) keep us posted on what you workin on and when you travelin.

peace
nrg

Deezy_LoweOffline
 24 Post subject: New On Site  PostPosted: Jul 09, 2009 - 10:45 PM

Yo, what's up yall? My name is Deezy Lowe. I just joined the site today, so i aint had the chance to manuver around and check anybuddy out, but i plan to. I actually been lookin for a KC hip hop site for a minute now. Man, i'm tryna get up wit anybuddy who really movin around as far as recordin and bookin shows and what not. Got a new mixtape droppin soon, called Nawtcyde: Da Union Vol.1...anything else you wanna kno just get at me and i look forward to gettin on...dueces

NRG
   Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 05, 2009 - 01:05 AM

welcome. hope you've had a chance to check out the site by now and know your way around pretty well. if you have music on myspace be sure to link some to the top menu "music" so we hear wats up

nrg

CuddyOffline
   Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 14, 2009 - 08:10 PM

eyyy! its cuddy! jus signed up on here and liking it so far! pretty dope! i signed up because i want to 'GET OUT THERE!' lol. Ive been rapping all my life basically, but just recently started recording. I like to make music that any one can listen to, no matter race, sex, religion, or whatever other stereotypes are out there. I think music is the one thing that will always keep everyone connected and maintain peace amongst others. I listen to all kinds of music. I tihnk you HAVE to as an artist to braoden your knowledge on whats hot and whats not, but yet still remain original. I love trying new things with my music. A motto i often use is 'dare to be different' lol. but anyways you can check out my music @ ---->

www.wemix.com/cuddymac
www.wemix.com/cuddymac
www.wemix.com/cuddymac
www.wemix.com/cuddymac
www.wemix.com/cuddymac

-thanks!

p.s.
-im always down to collab with any artist. jus hit me up!
facebook - corey davis beotch

NRG
   Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 15, 2009 - 12:16 AM

welcome Cuddy. glad you are enjoyin the site. jump in by submittin links for your music, keepin us up on events you are a part of, music you're listening to so we can check it out and of course sharing your day to day thoughts

hang out move in

see you around

nrg

bilisticOffline
   Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 29, 2010 - 08:48 PM

evilleproductionsOffline
   Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 12, 2011 - 04:23 PM

My name's Jordan MacDonald; call me that or Jmac. I'm a Kansas City hip hop artist attending KU. Thanks for the look.

www.soundclick.com/evilleproductions
www.twitter.com/evillemusic

Jump to: